- Alkollü şahıs ağabeyini defalarca bıçaklayarak ağır yaraladı
- Türk Filmleri Abd'de Sinamaseverlerle Buluşacak
- İçişleri Bakanı Soylu Demre'de
- Gündem Özetine Ek
- İçişleri Bakanı Soylu Demre'de
- Bahçelievler’de silahlı saldırı... 1 yaralı
- Kurtulmuş: Meydan Okuyorum, Hadi Chp Desin De Göreyim (2)
- Düğün Salonunda Kumar Baskını
- İçişleri Bakan Yardımcısı Ersoy: Pkk Terör Örgütü Mağaralardan Çıkamaz Hale Geldi
- Hollanda'daki Silahlı Saldırı
- Celal Sönmez Ve Bursa Valiliği Ortaklığı İle Spor Salonu Projesi
- Seyir Halindeki Otomobil, Alev Alev Yandı
- Alkollü Ve Ehliyetsiz Sürücü, Kovalamaca Sonucu Yakalandı
- Çanakkale Şehitleri Gözyaşlarıyla Anıldı
- "Mta Geçen Yıl 1 Milyon 500 Bin Metre Sondaj Yaptı"
Islamophobia on the rise in Germany
Thousands demonstrate against Islamic immigrants in Dresden on Monday ANKARASince 17,500 Germans stood in front of the Dresden City Opera House on Monday chanting,...
Thousands demonstrate against Islamic immigrants in Dresden on Monday ANKARA Since 17,500 Germans stood in front of the Dresden City Opera House on Monday chanting, “No more lies. We are the people,” it has become clear that the far right is again on the rise in Germany. The Patriotic Europeans against the Islamization of the Occident group has organized ten such demonstrations, and this was the largest so far. The far right organization’s leader Lutz Bachmann has built a considerable following since October when he started with a protest against building refugee centers in Dresden. On Monday, he shouted to a cheering crowd: “This is not a land of immigration.” Demonstrations of this kind have spread throughout the country this year, to the point that anti-extremist activists at the Berlin Against Nazis organization have created an smartphone app to track them, the so-called “Anti-Nazi app.” “The people who participate in these demonstrations do not consider themselves extremists, but rather ordinary middle class citizens,” German psychologist Oliver Decker of the University of Leipzig said in an interview on Monday with the German business newspaper Wirtschaftswoche. “They see Islam as a danger and a target, as there is considerable fear of the country’s immigration policies.” Decker is one of the authors of a study by his university, released in June, that actually shows far right extremist attitudes have declined across the country. “However, the downside is that certain groups of immigrants and migrants are more clearly discriminated against,” said Decker. One of these groups is Islamic immigrants. “In recent years, Islamophobia as a modern form of xenophobia has become increasingly important as a field of action for the right-wing extremist scene," the German Office for the Protection of the Constitution said in a statement on its website. "Right-wing extremists try to arouse the population's fear of foreign domination." Bachmann himself is a 41-year-old former advertising salesman. He told the German newspaper Bild-Zeitung that he is not against Islam itself, but rather the “Islamization” of his country. Nonetheless, there has been a 20.4 percent increase in attacks on foreigners in 2014, according to the German Interior Ministry’s announcement on June 4. There have been a number of counter-demonstrations spurred by anti-racism organizations like the one in Berlin. About 4,500 people marched through Dresden on Monday, carrying banners reading: "Nazi-free." Similar demonstrations against the Patriotic Europeans against the Islamization of the Occident group took place in Munich, with at least 12,000 people participating. In Bonn, several hundreds of counter-demonstrators faced off with rallying members of anti-immigration group Bonn Against Islamism, prompting police intervention. Underlying this rise of the far right, is a basic need, says political scientist Albrecht von Lucke. “These people feel that no one pays attention to them, that they are not heard,” he said.
Messi 9 ay sonra Arjantin Milli Takımı'na davet edildiArjantin Milli Takımı'nın Venezuela ve Fas ile oynayacağı dostluk maçlarının aday kadrosuna Lionel Messi de çağrıldı.
ARTI49.COM mobil uygulamalarıARTI49 Youtube kanalına abone olun, mobil uygulamalarını App Store'dan ve Google Play'den indirin.
Diyanet TV'de yeni yayın dönemiDiyanet TV, saat 00.00 itibarıyla yeni logosu ve programlarıyla yeni yayın dönemine geçecek.
Başörtülü siyasetçi sağcıların hedefiAlmanya’nın Neumünster kentindeki belediye meclis üyeliği seçimi için Hür Demokrat Parti'nin Vicelinviertel’den aday gösterdiği Kılıç, başörtüsü nedeniyle aşırı sağcıların hedefi oldu.
Celal Talabani Almanya'da hayatını kaybettiTedavisi nedeniyle Almanya’da bulunan Eski Irak Cumhurbaşkanı ve Kürdistan Yurtseverler Birliği (KYB) Genel Sekreteri Celal Talabani, hayatını kaybetti.
- 02:53 - Alkollü şahıs ağabeyini defalarca bıçaklayarak ağır yaraladı
- 02:08 - Türk Filmleri Abd'de Sinamaseverlerle Buluşacak
- 01:43 - İçişleri Bakanı Soylu Demre'de
- 01:43 - Gündem Özetine Ek
- 01:18 - İçişleri Bakanı Soylu Demre'de
- 00:33 - Bahçelievler’de silahlı saldırı... 1 yaralı
- 00:28 - Kurtulmuş: Meydan Okuyorum, Hadi Chp Desin De Göreyim (2)
- 00:23 - Düğün Salonunda Kumar Baskını
- 00:23 - İçişleri Bakan Yardımcısı Ersoy: Pkk Terör Örgütü Mağaralardan Çıkamaz Hale Geldi
- 00:23 - Hollanda'daki Silahlı Saldırı
- 00:18 - Celal Sönmez Ve Bursa Valiliği Ortaklığı İle Spor Salonu Projesi
- 00:18 - Seyir Halindeki Otomobil, Alev Alev Yandı
- 00:18 - Alkollü Ve Ehliyetsiz Sürücü, Kovalamaca Sonucu Yakalandı
- 00:18 - Çanakkale Şehitleri Gözyaşlarıyla Anıldı
- 00:08 - "Mta Geçen Yıl 1 Milyon 500 Bin Metre Sondaj Yaptı"